Alpharetta Getaway Giveaway
The American Girl Boutique and Bistro® in Alpharetta is more than just a store. It is a complete boutique packed with American Girl favorites, a bookstore, specialty restaurant and doll hair salon. It is a truly unique experience and a place for girls’ imaginations to soar. Dine in the bistro which serves two-foot long banana splits and pink lemonade. Give your favorite gal’s doll a new “do” in the Doll Hair Salon. Shop in the exclusive boutique featuring outfits, accessories, furniture, books and more at American Girl Boutique and Bistro® in Alpharetta, GA!
Win the ultimate American Girl weekend package in Alpharetta, GA for August 26-28, 2016!
Contest runs April 1- June 30, 2016
One Winner will receive:
- Two night weekend stay in a two bedroom suite for a family of four at the Residence Inn Alpharetta North Point Mall for the nights of Friday, August 26, 2016 & Saturday, August 27, 2016 with all the American Girl amenities: special check-in, one doll bed, pink linens, one American Girl book, breakfast for four each morning, cookies and milk and American Girl movie night with popcorn and pink lemonade for family of four. ($540.00 value)
- One American Girl “Girl of the Year” Doll, Lea Clark ($120.00 value)
- “Before the Store Opens” VIP tour of American Girl Boutique and Bistro® on Saturday, August 27 at 9:00 a.m. Tour given by an American Girl staff member.
- Salon treatments for the winner’s doll to include a Spa Deluxe Package, Ear Piercing and a Hair Style ($56 value)
- $300 American Girl gift card for the lucky winner and her doll to use in the American Girl Boutique Alpharetta
- Lunch for a party of four in American Girl Bistro at 11:00AM on Saturday, August 27, 2016 ($100 value)
- Total prize package value at $1,116
The promotion runs from April 1 through June 30, 2016.
The winner will be picked the week of July 11, 2016. This contest is open to all legal residents of the United States. Must be 18 or older. One entry per person. Winner must be a subscriber of the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) e-newsletter at the time of the drawing. No cash equivalent or alternative product will be an option. Winner must accept prize as is in its entirety or forfeit it. Winner must show valid photo ID at the time of prize redemption.
Current newsletter subscribers must re-subscribe during the promotional period to be eligible to win. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau will resolve any duplicates. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau does not share or sell information from those who enter. The emails obtained through the contest will be added to our e-newsletter distribution list so the email owner can receive information from the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau. The winner will be contacted by the Alpharetta CVB within one week of the drawing by email and/or phone. After the prize has been accepted, the winner’s name and likeness will be used, at a minimum, in press releases, in our e-newsletter, and through our social media channels. Please be advised that the Alpharetta CVB is subject to the Open Records Act and the winner’s name will be placed on a list to be available for review if a formal request is made. Alpharetta CVB staff and immediate family members are ineligible to win prize package.
After notification of winning the prize, the winner has seven (7) business days to accept and claim the prize by email or in person. If prize is not claimed during that time, the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau will pick another winner. The winner must complete a W-9 form, sign a copy of the contest rules and return both documents to the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau before the prize can be distributed. At the end of the year, the Alpharetta CVB will send the winner a 1099 declaring the value of the prize. Final value of the prize package is $1,116.
- Calendar of Events
- American Girl Packages
- Don’t Miss Events
- Official Alpharetta Visitors Guide
- Book Your Room