Alpharetta Getaway Giveaway
With over 175 dining options, locally-owned and chef-driven eateries, festive foodie events and authentic culinary experiences, epicureans around the country are quickly putting Alpharetta at the top of their list of places to visit.
What You’ll Win
- Two night, one room weekend stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alpharetta – Windward Parkway, checking in Friday, October 16, 2015 and checking out Sunday, October 18, 2015 – breakfast included at hotel each morning.
- Lunch at Spice Brick Oven Kitchen – Tapas & Bar – $50 gift card
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Jekyll Brewing with beer tastings and souvenir glasses
- $200 gift card for a cooking class at Sur la Table at North Point Mall
- Behind-the-scenes tour at M Chocolat’s factory shop
- Lunch at Colletta Italian Food and Wine – $50 gift card
- Wine flight tasting with a sommelier at Crú Food and Wine Bar
- Three-Course Chef’s Table Dinner at South Main Kitchen in Downtown Alpharetta
- Two festival entry wrist bands for Wire and Wood Alpharetta Songwriters Festival on October 17, 2015
- $100 gas gift card to get here and back
To enter, sign up for the Alpharetta CVB E-Newsletter or enter in person at the Alpharetta Welcome Center, 178 South Main Street, Suite 200. One winner will be drawn from the contestants who sign up between July 1 and August 31, 2015. Current subscribers must resubscribe during the promotional period to be eligible to win. Limit one entry per person.
Current newsletter subscribers must re-subscribe during the promotional period to be eligible to win. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau will resolve any duplicates. The Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau does not share or sell information from those who enter. The emails obtained through the contest will be added to our e-newsletter distribution list so the email owner can receive information from the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau. The winner will be contacted by the Alpharetta CVB within one week of the drawing by email and/or phone. After the prize has been accepted, the winner’s name and likeness will be used, at a minimum, in press releases, in our e-newsletter, and through our social media channels.